Anime Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic designers needed!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nevereth work thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GodzillaMaster

Nevereth work thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevereth work thread   Nevereth work thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 am

Troll
Back to top Go down
Razorshell

Razorshell

PostSubject: Re: Nevereth work thread   Nevereth work thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 am

Fine no lizard folk
Back to top Go down
Proxzki

Proxzki

PostSubject: Re: Nevereth work thread   Nevereth work thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:57 am

Arcus wrote:
Yeah, can't really see Rina interacting with one at all.

If she's shy/quiet I can't really see her interacting with....well ANYONE. :3
Back to top Go down
Arcus
Admin
Arcus

PostSubject: Re: Nevereth work thread   Nevereth work thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Pathetic troll.

Anyway, I have an idea for the gandalf character. He could be an old man who was once a proud warrior. He could also be some sort of prophet and foresaw the demon overlord and his army rising up and taking over the world and he also saw the group of heroes who could defeat the overlord and so he sets out to unite our characters.
Back to top Go down
https://funstuffanime.forumotion.com
Razorshell

Razorshell

PostSubject: Re: Nevereth work thread   Nevereth work thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:08 pm

sounds like a good one.
Back to top Go down
Churlo
Admin
Churlo

PostSubject: Re: Nevereth work thread   Nevereth work thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:18 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Churlo
Admin
Churlo

PostSubject: Re: Nevereth work thread   Nevereth work thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:37 am

Name: Nils Veradda

Race: Human

Weight: 203 lbs

Height: 6'1"

*Eye color: deep brown

*Skin color: fair, tanned slightly

*Hair color: faded brown, streaks of grey

*Body build: slim, on the muscular side

Personality: quiet, wise, and fierce, but cool and calculating in battle.

Likes: not much is known about what he likes or dislikes, he doesn't like to talk about himself much

Dislikes: same

Sexuality: straight

Clothing choice: linen tunic and breeches, under worn and weathered steel plate armor, breastplate, gauntlets, greaves, and thick leather boots.

Class: Itinerant/unlanded Knight

Special powers: sometimes has prophetic visions, and he's incredible perceptive

Weapon: Steel longsword, and a kite-shield emblazoned with a half-moon sigil

Alternate weapons: a dirk/dagger

Appearance: has an old, weathered face, wrinkled, but they show character and wisdom. Has a close-cropped, but thinning brown beard, with streaks of grey, and his hair is straight and wavy, but not very long. His body bears scars from many battles passed.

History: was the son of a great lord, but got himself stripped of honor, seat, and inheritance, through an event he does not talk about. He then built up fame as a mystery night, fighting in tournaments and melees across the land. After narrowly losing his last tournament(due to him having a sudden prophetic vision of Rina casting down the demon overlord), he was revealed, and cast out of the lists. He then moved halfway across the world, finding new fame as a kindly itinerant knight, and seeking out Rina, to Rina's hometown, and saved it from a band of marauding bandits. The rest, as they say, is history.

sarge do good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nevereth work thread   Nevereth work thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nevereth work thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4