Anime Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic designers needed!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcus
Admin
Arcus

Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:46 am

In a quiet galaxy somewhere in the vast universe, there was a planet rich is magic and life. This planet is called Nevereth. For thousands of years, life has prospered on this planet. There were intelligent creatures that roamed the wolrd as well. These were known as the dwarves, the humans, the elves, and later, the ghouls. They all had their own in fighting and fought amongst each other from time to time. Nevereth continued to prosper even with these intelligent creatures walking along its lands.

One day, however, its peace and prosperity was about to be disturbed. Portals of dark energy opened up all over Nevereth and vast armies of otherworldly monsters sprung forth, destroying all life in their wake. They ravaged towns, cities, villages, forests, everything that even so much as moved. In just a few short months, the monsters that became known as demons took over the land and were ruled by powerful intelligent demon officers, all headed by the king of the demons whose name was Mehk'Thall, the bloody emperor. All hope seemed lost for Nevereth to ever expel these demon forces and rid the land of the powerful demonic ruler.

It was just a few months into the demons' established rule over Nevereth, that a small army ransacked the village Koimur that Nevereth's last hope would come to shine. Nils Verrada, an aging warrior was passing through the village as it was being attacked and was himself attacked. He knew that he was near the one he was searching for. he knew Rina was in the next town north, and he wasn't going to let these demons have their fun destroying it and possibly Rina.

Last edited by Arcus on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://funstuffanime.forumotion.com
Razorshell

Razorshell

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:04 pm

An explosion is heard as a sling bullet hits the Attacker follwed by an ask to the face.
Kaz :Sir are you alright?
A half orc with green skin looks over the old man.
Kaz:Name's Kaz.
Back to top Go down
Churlo
Admin
Churlo

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Nils: Hm. Never heard an orc call one "sir". Tell me, do you know where I can find a girl named Rina?
(a young man behind Nils with a lute strapped to his back turns around)
???: You mean Rina the lumberjack, who lives in Cobbleton, just to the north?
Nils: *turns to face the young man, who turned out to be much younger than he sounded* Yes..and who are you?
???: Baird, my mother called me! Baird the Bard, others call me, and Ass-face my foes call me. *chuckles* Oh, *gestures to Kaz* And this is the fine orc-man that saved this town, and you, from the demon scourge!
(Nils turns and nods politely to Kaz, then turns back to Baird)
Nils: I would ask that you would lead me to Cobbleton. I very much desire to speak with Rina. It is of the utmost importance.
Back to top Go down
Razorshell

Razorshell

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Kaz:I'm actually a Half orc. My mom was a human.
Back to top Go down
Churlo
Admin
Churlo

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:41 pm

~Cobbleton, outside of Rina's cabin~

Baird: Welp, here we are. Quaint, isn't it?
Nils goes up and knocks at the door.
Back to top Go down
Razorshell

Razorshell

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Kaz:So why is this Rina so important?
Back to top Go down
Arcus
Admin
Arcus

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Rina: *cutting wood out behind her cabin* Hm.... *chops a wood piece in half* Hm. I hear talking. *puts the axe into the tree stump and walks around to the front*....M...Ma...May...I help...you?
Back to top Go down
Churlo
Admin
Churlo

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Nils: Are you Rina of Cobbleton?
Back to top Go down
Arcus
Admin
Arcus

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Rina: Ye...Yes, that would be me.
Back to top Go down
GodzillaMaster

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 pm

A young woman with black hair approaches Rina's cabin carrying a few bags of food.
Ebi: Rina, got your weekly groceries right here. ^^ *Notices the other people standing in front of the cabin* Oh? Didn't know you had company.
Back to top Go down
Arcus
Admin
Arcus

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Rina looks to the woman smiles warmly before turning to Nils and speaking with a lot more ease.

Rina: Is there something you and your friends need, sir?
Back to top Go down
Churlo
Admin
Churlo

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Nils: My name is Nils Veradda, a warrior from North Ebbervale. I believe that..you have a touch of destiny about you. May I come in?
Back to top Go down
GodzillaMaster

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Ebi: Hm? Touch of destiny?.?
Back to top Go down
Arcus
Admin
Arcus

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Rina: Strange. *opens her door and goes inside* You may all come in. Ebi, just set your bags on my kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
GodzillaMaster

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Ebi: Okay then. ^^ *Gives everybody a friendly smile as she walks inside*
Back to top Go down
Churlo
Admin
Churlo

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Nils and Baird go inside.
Baird: Hm. Nice place. Fancy a song?
Nils: Rina, what I have to talk to you about is of grave importance. I...I am a prophet, and I had a vision of you casting down the demon overlord.
Back to top Go down
Razorshell

Razorshell

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Kaz:I'm coming too.
Back to top Go down
Churlo
Admin
Churlo

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Nils: what?
Back to top Go down
Razorshell

Razorshell

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Kaz:They will need my strength,
Back to top Go down
Arcus
Admin
Arcus

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Rina: Demon...overlord? Those foul creatures have a leader?
Back to top Go down
Churlo
Admin
Churlo

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Nils: As much as it strains thought, yes. No thoughtless rabble of demons can take over half of Nevereth. It takes a leader. And you're the one to defeat it.
Back to top Go down
Arcus
Admin
Arcus

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Rina: Why me? I'm just a lumberjack and blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
GodzillaMaster

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Ebi: Are you sure you have the right person for that?.?
Back to top Go down
Churlo
Admin
Churlo

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Nils: Yes, and I was just a boy until I picked up a sword. You have potential, Rina. You just have to find it.
Back to top Go down
Arcus
Admin
Arcus

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Rina: *looks around her* But who will look after my home and place of business?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising   Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legends of Nevereth: The Demonic Uprising
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next